Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Don't Understand a Great Many Things...

I don't understand why it is almost mid-June and I can count the number of 80+ degree days on one hand. All this rain is very depressing. I really enjoy three petrified and fuzzed out putties running around the house everytime the thunder hits... every single night for a week.

I don't understand when you're riding the subway and the guy sitting next to you falls asleep and thinks it is ok to lean on you. I don't know you buddy! And then is upset when you push him off.

I don't understand how one can eat rabbit food for a week and stay exactly the same at weight in.

I don't understand why people think it is acceptable to to play music so loud on the street that the entire house vibrates. That's just not right!

I don't understand why people think it is ok to just drop trash in someone's yard.

I don't understand how some people get through a day on their own.

I don't understand how some people get rewarded for doing nothing.

I don't understand how three little furry putties can turn around a bad day....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

....Yes, I do :)

~AKO

0 comments: