Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Not Necessary!

Is it really necessary for people to feel the need to be all over each other on the subway? Seriously... I'm just sitting there, riding the J train into work, music blasting in my ear, reading FaceBook from my phone, minding my own business, when I look up and these two people are having one serious make-out session right up against the pole. It was not pretty! The sad thing is this is a regular occurrence in the transit system. Do they not realize that we really do not want to see them "swapping spit" as my grandpa used to say??? In many cases there are kids on the train and they definitely do not need to see that. In addition, the subway is filthy! I wouldn't be doing anything up against that pole! I guarantee if you separate from each other you won't explode.

~AKO

0 comments: