Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jersey Bound... And Other Stuff...

Wow! I can't believe it has been two weeks since I last post. Who knew time could get away from you like that. Anyway, now that I've recovered from Game 163 (baseball fans will know what that means) I have moved on to the ALCS. The New York Yankees are in the ALCS for the first time in 5 years. They swept the Twins last week, with in true Yankee fasion a few nail biting moments. On the other side of the division, the California Angels swept the Boston Red Sox. So now it is the Yankees and the Angels doing battle for the American League title. The Yankees are currently up by 1 game, with game 2 scheduled for tonight. We are supposed to get our second Noreastern any minute now so it is likely the game will be postponed.

In other topics... my job is kicking my ass right now :( I'm hoping once we get into our year end freeze next month that things will quiet down a bit. Right now everyone is trying to get everything in before the freeze. I'm really looking forward to enjoying the holiday season this year.

And, we are jumping the Hudson River to New Jersey! Yep... that's right folks we are moving to Jersey City. We'll still be renting but we will be in a little bit safer and quieter neighborhood. I'll feel a little better as well being home by myself when Freddy is away at drill or training. December 1 is moving day so I'll be without my beloved Internet for a while... The good thing is that we'll be closer to the city so we will be able to go out like we used to. Right now it takes us so long to get home to our house in Brooklyn that we rarely go into the city aside from work.

So... that being said... I need to go start boxing stuff :)

~AKO

0 comments: