Friday, August 6, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #7


Photobucket


Something fun that Wife of a Sailor started...

1. What is something you wished you’d learned to do earlier in life?

I actually wish I would have completed grad school by now. I have plans to go, but with a little one on the way I know it is going to be 100 times more difficult.

2. What is your biggest pet peeve with the military?

The fact that everything seems to happen last minute is a tad on the irritating side. Especially for the National Guard where these people also have their civilian life they need to take care of.

3. What tourist attraction near you have you never seen?

Unfortunately I never got around to visit the World Trade Center before 9/11 happened. I kick myself everyday because of it. The other tourist attraction that is still available that I haven't seen yet after living here for 10 years is the Intrepid museum. Someday I'll get there...

4. What are you avoiding doing right now?

Organizing this apartment for the November arrival of Baby O... We actually will be biting the bullet this weekend and try to make some progress. I suppose we better order the nursery furniture soon...

5. Wine, beer or liquor?

I'll take any of the above!!! The only catch is that once I start drinking one I have to stick to that all night. Mixing liquors for me is not pretty.

~AKO

1 comments:

Uncork and Unwined said...

Hello! Just found your blog through Wife of a Sailor. Your kitties are so cute, and I am so glad you were able to rescue them! Such a heartwarming story! Congrats on your pregnancy!