Friday, August 13, 2010

Unimpressed Kitties and MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

So I've been playing around with the new camera yesterday and today. Turns out that little thing has a lot of settings! Since I opted to work from home today and Freddy went into the city, the only models available were my kitties.

Hadley is always game for a photo op and always seems to portray the sweet and innocent putty that he is not.


Hadley


This was the best that I could get out of Harley. This is apparently his good side, according to him.


Harley


C-Lo, as always, is unimpressed.


C-Lo


And now for this week's MilSpouse Fiday Fill-In!


Photobucket


Join in at Wife of a Sailor!

1.What is ONE thing you’d like civilians to understand about being a military family?

That you can't really tell the Army no :( In addition, it really bothers me when civilians say "Well you knew what you were getting into when you married him." Do we really? I mean we know there will be separations, sometimes on short notice, but do we really know what we're getting ourselves into? I do know that I got myself into a loving relations with a very honorable man who love his country more than life.

2.What is your favorite mistake?

Getting addicted to Farmville! Lame, I know...

3.What indulgence could you give up for a year?

I could probably give up Diet Coke if I really needed to.

4.If you could be a winged animal, what would you be?

Probably a bat. I think they're cool.

5.What is one question you’d like to see asked in a future MFF?

If money were not an issue, what job would you want to have? It is always interesting to see where people's true passion lies when they don't have to worry about money.

~AKO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to be addicted to farmville! Then I went away for a few days, had no internet and didn't want keep up with the farm after that:) I must admit that I enjoy not playing anymore!

Anonymous said...

Yeah the whole "You knew what you were getting into" annoys me. Um... you know what you are getting into when you have kids, but you still complain and have bad days, right? LOL