Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ready for Summer to be Over!

Yes... that's right... I am SOOOOOO ready for fall. I'm tired of all this heat and humidity and can't wait for the cool, crisp air that fall brings.

I had my 3 hour glucose test yesterday, which about knocked me right out. I didn't get sick like I did with the 1 hour test, but I was extremely tired when everything was done. I even took a 2 hour nap when we got home and I very rarely nap during the daytime. They said the results should be back by Tuesday and my next doctor's appointment is on Wednesday so hopefully everything comes back normal.

Oh... and have I mentioned that I'm also ready to be done being pregnant! Don't get me wrong... I'm thankful that we were able to get pregnant without any problems and that, so far, everything is still going well. But I'm tired of not being able to get comfortable, not being able to sleep well, the heartburn, and the fact that nothing sounds good to eat at all. I'm hoping the next 10 weeks go by fast.

And, we should be able to knock a couple more things off our to do list this weekend. We did get the crib and dresser/changer in but now we have to put it together.

Last weekend, I got our bathroom space saver put together so we could put all of Baby O's bathroom supplies away that we've gotten so far. We got a lot of cute washcloths and towels at my shower in Michigan a few weeks ago. And, of course, I had a little helper...


Photobucket

Photobucket


~AKO

0 comments: