Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello Friends!

I wanted to introduce you to a couple of my new friends.

Meet George! He is going to aid in my goal to cook a few times each week and my weight loss goals. We received this George Foreman grill as a wedding gift over 2 years ago and finally broke it out the other night. This is the model that also comes with a griddle and waffle plate. We made some Omaha steaks that were yummy and only took a few minutes on the grill. And, the plates are dishwasher safe, which makes clean up so easy... if you have a dishwasher :)


DSC_0012_edited-1

DSC_0013_edited-1


This is my very good friend Jimmy! Another gift we received for our wedding and are just now pulling out of its box. We haven't tested it out yet, but I may be making some Valentine's Day margaritas :) I bought some Key Lime margarita mix when we were down in Key West last March that I was super excited to try out. Only to find out little Marshall was on the way so it has been waiting patiently in our cupboard.


DSC_0004_edited-1

DSC_0008_edited-1

DSC_0006_edited-1


And the one I'm doing it all for... well, not the drinking margaritas part...


DSC_0003_edited-1

DSC_0002_edited-1


~AKO

0 comments: