Sunday, February 20, 2011

Growing Up

"Growing Up" now has new meaning to me now that I'm a mother. My mother came out to visit for the weekend... well, she really came out to visit her grandbaby... and all she could say was how much Marshall had grown since the last time she saw him. Now I'm thinking, it has only been a month since she saw him last, but then I started looking at photos I had taken of him in early January. My baby is growing up too fast! I looked at a calendar and realized he will be 4 months old next week.


Hugs from Grandma!

Grandma & Marshall


What I have vowed to do is to have professional photos taken of our family often to make sure we document how quickly our family is growing. For Marshall's first year we are going to try to do it every 3 months. I've already scheduled his 6 month session for early May :) Here are his professional 3 month photos.


Olvera Family Marshall Marshall Marshall Marshall Marshall Marshll Marshall
Marshall Marshall


~AKO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The professional photos are great! The one of the three of you is a good one...your hubby looks so serious:)

Alicia said...

Love all the pictures!