Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 7: Sick.... Again

Yep... that's right. I'm sick again :( I've been doing so good about posting everyday that Freddy has been gone but yesterday just didn't happen. Thursday I woke u with a little bit of a scratchy throat, but I did't think too much of it. Well, by the end of the day my allergies were going crazy. I spent most of the day sneezing with watery eyes. Thursday night I had to work on a client implementation so I didn't get to bed until almost midnight.

Friday I woke up completely congested and with no voice. Luckily my conference call schedule was pretty light and I ended up logging off for the day by 4pm to take a quick nap before I had to pick up Marshall from daycare.

Needless to say Marshall and I fell asleep in our bed around 7:30 and we both slept straigt through until 6:30 this morning. After I fed him I had every intention of getting us up and ready so I could attend my WW meeting, but the next thing I knew it was 10:00! I guess I needed some sleep.

I'm hoping to get Marshall's 7 month post up tomorrow. I still have to edit his bear picture.

It's 8:00... too early for bed???

~AKO

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Happy blogoversary :)

Gabriel said...

Hi nice readinng your blog