Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 4: If...

I've seen this floating around and thought it might be fun.

Fill in the blanks...


•If I were to get pregnant again: We would be thrilled that Marshall was going to be a big brother and that our family would be complete.

•If I could have any job in the world I think I might like to be a stay at home mom. I would love to be able to spend time with Marshall all day instead of just a few hours in the morning and at night.

•If I had a day to myself I would probably sleep all day and relax!

•If I could get married all over again we definitely would have done something smaller outside of the city. My brother and sister-in-law got married in Key West and it was so relaxing not having to worry about all the pieces coming together.

•If I could live anywhere in the US I think I would love to live a little closer to my family... but not too close :)

•If Marshall would have been a girl he would have been named Olivia or Abigail.

•If I could have any talent in the world I would love to be more creative.

•If you met me in real life you would probably say wow! I can't believe she's in charge of a portfolio that generates over 500 million in revenue.

•If I could go back to school and get a different degree I would probably pursue a degree in music. I definitely have times where I miss being involved in an orchestra and performing.

•If money were not an object we would have a nice spacious condo in the Upper East Side of Manhattan... complete with parking for both our cars :)

•If I could meet one celebrity I think I would like to meet Tom Hanks. He has always been very interesting and down to earth to me.

•If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life it would definitely be Target. I can never get out of there for less than $150!

•If we get another pet I would definitely want a dog. I grew up with a dog, but we're just not home enough to have one right now.

•If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW, we'd go to Disney World!

•If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I would definitely pick a house cleaner. I need someone to help keep up with the dust and cat hair!

•If I had the option of plastic surgery I would definitely do something like a tummy tuck.

~AKO

1 comments:

Skye said...

Amen to the tummy tuck LOL. I am with ya on that - I could use one too! LOL.
Great list- i might steal this from ya!