Monday, February 6, 2012

Scentsy Baby Buddies!!!

I had the opportunity to attend one of Scentsy's mini conventions last Thursday in Philadelphia. They use these mini conventions to announce the new items that will be available in the Spring/Summer line. Along with registration, the consultants receive a free product kit with some new items in it. One of the new items is the Scentsy Baby Buddy. This is a smaller version of the popular Scentsy Buddy. The Baby Buddy that was included in my kit was Baby Mollie the Monkey.


BabyMollie


I decided to give Baby Mollie to Marshall and this was his reaction:


Marshall
Marshall
Marshall
Marshall


I think he likes her :)

The Scensy Baby Buddies will be available for purchase on March 1 through my website at https://amandaolvera.scentsy.com

~AKO

0 comments: