Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Trip to the Museum

This week I'm away in Sunny Orlando at a conference... without my baby :( Not only is this the first time that I'm away overnight since Marshall was born but I'm away the entire week! Talk about jumping in all the way!

Since there are only 8 days left in February, I thought I would use the rest of the month to post some pictures of The Marsh from the October - January timeframe.

We start back in November with Marshall's first trip to a museum. My mom, brother, and sister were in town for his 1st birthday party and we took a trip into the city to visit the Natural History Museum. During this trip, Marshall said "What's that?" for the first time while pointing at one of the glass cases.


Marshall


The only way to travel...


Marshall


Photo-op with the Triceratops.


Marshall


Look at all the people down there!


Marshall


What's that?


Marshall


What's that? Yes... once he started saying it he didn't stop :)


Marshall


Planets are cool!


Marshall


Enough learning for The Marsh! It's time for a nap!


Marshall


~AKO

0 comments: