Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Intervention!

Or somewhat one :)  We have finally gotten our act together to get our little demon... I mean The Marsh baptized next month.  People were starting to get concerned he might sprout horns and a tail soon.  I hope the holy water doesn't evaporate when they pour it on his forehead!



Stationery Card
View the entire collection of cards.
BTW, when you complete projects on Shutterfly, and post them to your blog, you can get $10 off your next order.  Pretty neat deal I think, considering all the projects I do through them!
~AKO

1 comments:

Skye said...

haah demon. And alas it has started... Let the fun begin! But luckily Marshall is cute - so it's all OK in the end!! :) I did the thing where I posted my Xmas cards on my blog and I never got my $10 - I was ripped off LOL. I should have emailed them about it and never did. Make sure you get yours! :)