Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Date is Set

The deployment date has been set so now starts the countdown.  Being that we're dealing with the Army, I know things could change tomorrow, but at least we have a general date to work towards and plan around.  We still have a few months, but with the holidays around the corner I know it will go fast and deployment day will be here before we know it.

I've been trying to get us to do as much stuff as a family as we can before he leaves that I am exhausted!  I told Freddy that he was going to have so much family fun and activities crammed down his throat over the next few months that his head would be spinning :)

I think job #1 is making a list of the items that we have to get done before he leaves... like getting the gutters cleaned and covered... an electrician needs to come in and look at the light in the garage... things like that.  I think I'll need to put my project manager hat on for the next few months and try not to drive everyone else crazy!

Family fun will continue tomorrow when we have to go out and shovel the driveway and sidewalks from all the snow we got today!

~AKO

0 comments: