Sunday, January 11, 2015

Time, Time, and Even Less Time

This weekend has been a bust.  I sat around and did nothing yesterday.  I didn't even get into the shower until almost 3pm so now that leaves a whole bunch of crap to do today... take down the Christmas stuff, grocery shopping, laundry, other odds and ends like organizing/printing pictures and getting started on my Project Life for 2015, and some miles need to happen in there somewhere.

Lately I've been feeling like I can't get even the simplest things done.  Been actually thinking about going to talk to someone about it because all I want to do when I'm home is sleep.  That can't be good, right??

I am trying to get in my head that if I can get at least 1 or 2 things done in a day that I should be able to call it a good day.  But it just seems like every day I don't get a task done, then 5 more show up the next day.

January is not starting out so well, but there are still 20 days left to get some life organization started!

What are you doing to get your life organized for 2015??

~AKO


0 comments: